Tuesday 20 August 2013

POLKA DOT

 
Good evening my fashionable followers,
this is the latest I have ever posted a look but its been a crazy day travelling back to Aberdeen as I start back at work tomorrow. Believe it or not I got a lift back up in the motorhome haha. It was the best thing ever, normally I get car sick on long journeys but this was like driving first class.
 

Anyways this was an outfit I shot before leaving. Simple polka dot top to go with these really cool canvas jeans from Zara. Loving how they are different at each side
Hope you had a stress-less Monday :) hmm does that exist?
 
with love, Jen xox
 
top - Next
jeans - Zara
shoes - Riverisland
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox