Friday 16 August 2013

HOMETOWN



Hey loves,
Still at home in Fife this week and found this little treasure hidden in my wardrobe. Now I don't mean to brag but I bought these dungarees waay before they came back into fashion. Ahead of the times or looking for my inner child? not sure but I do love it when something old becomes something new again. Paired it with a matchy matchy check top and layered jewels :)


Hope you like this look
with love, Jen xox
dungarees - H&m
tops - Zara
shoes - RiverIsland
necklaces - New Look


 Unfortunately the skirt is airing on the side of too short, a feature I would have loved during my high school days but now its only be taken out for days of standing still :p not ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox