Wednesday 24 July 2013

LIKE A BOY


Good evening lovelies,

Dress like a boy, accessorise like a girl

A little boyish charm today wearing my pinstripe shirt and a satin waistcoat. This simplistic way of dressing is great way to experiment with key pieces although I try to add a girly touch to my masculine outfits by pulling on heaps of jewellery and killer heels. Three necklaces...why not :)
Hope you like this look
With love, Jen xox


 
 shirt and jeans - Zara
waistcoat - River island
sunglasses - Primark
necklaces - H&M and Topshop
 

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta la combinación! Sencilla y favorecedora! Muy guapa!:)

    http://onmygreenheels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love your heels! :)

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox