Monday 3 June 2013

LITTLE RED

 
 
Happy June Lovelies,
picked up this little red beauty from Zara yesterday. I have been wanting a red Chanel bag for as long as I can remember but being a poor student I have settled for this cute quilted look a like for now. The theory being that if I see someone I know I will just run past them really fast and they wont even notice the difference :p
 

 
Unfortunately I realised a slight flaw in this purchase when I got it home. A little fact about me, I have a nut and egg allergy and have to carry an epipen with me everywhere I go and it doesn't fit inside this bag. haha woops, but im keeping it anyways :)
Full outfit post coming soon!!!
With love,Jen xox

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox