Saturday 1 June 2013

FAVOURITES


Good afternoon lovelies,
a post today with some of my favourite summer garments right now. I know I have recently posted a look with these printed trousers but I'm still loving them. Am also wearing this floral sheer top and nude chain heels. A great summery look for those days when its just not quite warm enough for bare legs.


I would say this is a very typical look for me. Printed trousers and tucked in top with as big a statement necklace as I can find :)
Have also tried out a slightly different camera setting, what do you think?
With love, Jen xox

tops - H&M
trousers - New Look
necklace and heels - Zara
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The trousers and necklace are gorgeous! You look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    great pictures and an amazing outfit. Suits you so good.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh loving the detailing on both the pants and top!



    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look perfect for work and has a lovely summer feel too.
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox