Wednesday 24 April 2013

HAPPY 1ST


sooo happy to say its been ONE WHOLE YEAR of  I heart fashion today!!!!! cant quite believe its been that long. I started this little blog as a fun creative outlet to share my fashion finds with other fashionistas.At the time I was a first year art student, that wasn't allowed to specialize in fashion yet and so the blog was a great way to let out a little more of myself.
Thanks to all my lovely followers,big hugs for you all :) Have really enjoyed being part of the blogging world and am looking forward to continuing for another amazing year


 
 
Also happy to have my lighter hair back. The dark was nice for a while but I'm definitely a Blondie at heart :)
Am wearing the must have dungarees of the season. Wearing them dropped down for a casual look with printed 'SUCH FUN' tee (which those of you who watch Miranda will appreciate) and an Aztec print cardigan. Hope you like my look to celebrate the blogs very 1st birthday

With love, Jen xox mwah

my whole outfit today is a result of a splurge in New Look
apart from shoes - Zara

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    a very pretty look. I mostly like the upper part: The combination with top and jacket is just great!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox