Thursday 25 April 2013

BELTED

 
Hey there lovelies,
A simple outfit today with one of my favourite tops that has appeared more than once on the blog ( here and here) Have always loved a bit of tartan and this sheer top is such an easy statement piece to wear with a pencil skirt or ripped jeans.


I remember a time when I was younger when literally everything I wore was belted in the middle like this haha. sometimes I think it just works though, as an extra element to a easy going outfit :)
With love,Jen xox

top - Riverisland
jeans - H&M
shoes - Topshop
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,
    this is a great outfit. I love the belt. You look very cool and sweet, beautiful pictures!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox