Sunday 11 November 2012

SILVER TOES

Hi lovelies,
A very small post as i accidentally deleted the rest of the photos for this outfit but managed to keep these two.so apologies for that.Am wearing my favourite waterfall cardigan from topshop and matching my silver toe boots with a silver studded belt.Love a belt that wraps around twice,think its so much more interesting although its hard to find one long enough to do this unless its in the design.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and i just want to say a quick thank you for all the lovely comments you've been leaving me,makes my day :)
Lots of love,Jen xox

cardigan and shoes - Topshop, top - Jeager, jeans - Zara, belt - New Look

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :) your distressed jeans are so cool.

    xx


    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardigan. I have a similar style, just in black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox