Wednesday 14 November 2012

OVERSIZED

Good afternoon lovelies,
The weather is foggy and the leaves are all on the ground.Time to bring out the over sized blazer i think.I got this one from Zara and is the perfect combination of over sized and tailored.Paired it with leather jeans and matching red shoes and bag.
The clutch bag is my new creation i made out of one of primarks £1.50 shopper bags.I really loved the painted print on this one and made it into a simple rectangle zipped bag.

Also had a nice surprise to open up LOOK magazine and find a picture of my outfit in the street style section.Apart from a mistake saying I'm an Admin assistant i was over the moon and will post a picture at the end of this post.Hope you like :)

Lots of love,Jen xox




4 comments:

  1. Great look babe.
    Love the Shirt!
    Great blog

    I would appreciate it if you take the time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather !
    I'm following - Follow back ? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you matched the blazer and the shirt. Just followed!

    Follow back?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox