Wednesday 6 November 2013

EASY A

Hey there lovelies,
navy,black and grey how i love you all. Even though i wish it was J for Jen on my top i think the A is probably more appealing as a symmetrical letter so i will forgive RiverIsland for this choice :p Such a pretty piece of embriodery on a silk and cotton shirt which i have paired with my much warranted pvc skirt.

Also the title easy A was chosen as a outcome of the recently watched film starring Emma Stone,if you have let this one slip by get off of this blog and watch it NOW! only joking you may stay a while first and then get the popcorn out :)
hope you are all having a relaxed week unlike myself,stress central
Lots of love, Jen xox
skirt and top - Riverisland
shoes and belt - Zara
necklace  - New Look
Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox