Thursday 29 August 2013

FLOWER BOMBER


Hey there lovelies,
a few new things happening the blog today
Firstly I now have a lovely photographer who also happens to be my bestie and one of my flatmates :)  so thanks to Elayna for these beaut new style photos :) also a wee change in hairstyle, short and sweet, i hope

Now I know for sure you will have noticed this skort that took the blogging world by storm. When I saw it in store I was on the verge of buying it but I prefer to invest in statement pieces that are a little bit different.so I cant say I was eager to jump on the band wangon. However when this grey pinsripe version came out it was definitely time to grab it up and post quick.

Let me know what you think of the blogs recent changes and my new pinstripe skort?
With love, Jen xox

jacket,skort and necklace - Zara new collection
top and shoes - RiverIsland

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox