Monday 12 August 2013

BLACK,WHITE AND SILVER

Good morning loves,
today I'm wearing a much sought after pair of black dungarees. Have been searching for the perfect pair all summer and this one from RiverIsland ticked all the boxes for me. It goes right to the floor with a slight flared leg and is fitted around the waist, perfect for summer days and nights. And what's more I picked it up in the sale!
Have paired it with this cool monochrome jacket and new patent wedges
With love, Jen xox




jacket,dungarees and shoes - RiverIsland
top - Next
necklace - New Look
 Also I know I have used this fountain as a background recently but I still think its looks look great in pictures.dont you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox