Tuesday 9 July 2013

NOSTALGIC SUMMER


Hey lovelies,
Am back home for a few weeks enjoying my time off. For those of you who don't know, I'm from Dunfermline in Fife and have never seen it so sunny. Will be spending my time relaxing with family, catching up with friends and playing a lot of tennis :)
This post as some of you might recognise is a really really old one but a favourite. A great fitting jersey dress and statement necklace is sometimes all I need. Hope you don't mind me repeating this post but as I would still choose to wear this I thought it might be a nice one to re-post
with love, Jen xox


 
dress - Dorothy Perkins
necklace - Topshop
shoes - Zara
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox