Saturday 15 June 2013

MIX IT UP


Good afternoon lovelies,
so its been a really nice week sunning myself in the garden and catching up with housework etc while everyone else is away home or on holiday. I am still in Aberdeen just now as i don't finish my part time job until end of June. Don't think i have mentioned before but i coach gymnastics to primary aged kids to bring in a little money (random i know)


Am wearing an interesting combination of prints today. Two of my most important prints for summer, lace and florals. Bringing them together with a pair of ripped jeans and gold accessories .
Hope you are all enjoying what ever your doing on your time off  :)
With love, Jen xox

jeans - H&M and a little diy
top and bracelets - New Look
belt is my Dad's
shoes - Kurt Geiger

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love the ripped jeans and the boots, you look stunning! x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    amazing outfit! I love it! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit! I love the top especially x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox