Thursday 11 April 2013

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS


Good afternoon sweeties,
Hope you are all well.
Wore these trousers recently in a black and white outfit post ( here )Here I have paired them with a simple print tee that I got yeears ago from Topshop. A must have for any wardrobe is a simple white printed tshirt to go with statement trousers, skirt,you name it. Feel free to send me link of how you styled your tshirt this spring for my next post up on the blog :)
 

Have a fashionable day
With love, Jen
shoes and tshirt - Topshop
trousers - H&M
jacket and necklaces - New Look
 
 
 
 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! Beautifu shoes!

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox