Monday 29 April 2013

PARIS


A rare pair of denim skinnies today. Realised I hadn't wore a simple pair of high waisters in aaages and so I put them on today for a day of studying. Its only a week until hand in (got to hand in all my work over the year to be assessed rather than the usual written exams) getting a little stressy, think it might be time to bring in the Red Bull :p


Have a fashionable day lovelies

With love,Jen xox

tops and jeans - Topshop
necklaces - New Look
shoes - H&M
jacket - Bought in Spain

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I love your Style! Awesome outfit and I mostly like the Statement-Necklace and the Jacket.
    Great combination!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox