Saturday 5 January 2013

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

Good afternoon my fashionable followers,

"Fashion can be bought.Style one must possess"

My new favourite things in the world right now are my new mesh and stripe detail Kurt Geiger boots.Cant resist a killer heel and black suede combo :) Hope you have all had a great weekend and not dreading going back to work on Monday.Cant say im that keen myself but had a great time with family over Christmas :)
Have a fashionable saturday
Lots of love,Jen xox

boots- Kurt Geiger, shirt,trousers,jacket and hat - Zara





1 comment:

  1. Great boots but I really love that blazer!

    ♥Lisalockhart
    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]
    [stylishstarlets.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox