Tuesday 15 January 2013

INSTAGRAM

Hey there lovelies,
okay so i don't actually have instagram but this is simply a week in photos.Been a crazy week trying to get uni work handed in for exams.All finished yesterday though and bought a few treats for myself.Roll on a well deserved week of shopping,watching tv and generally being lazy

Lots of love,Jen



Sale picks from Zara. Jewellery from Topshop. End of exams night out dress from Zara. Gold clutch bag from New Look. What i wore.Another more practical bag from New Look

1 comment:

  1. Hi gorgeous! Great blog, Im a new follower, look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, looks I have created and how-to, picture tutorials and so on,
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?! Also take a look at my page on Facebook for a lookey into my portfolio and more makeup madness

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on Facebook

    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox