Sunday 9 December 2012

LITTLE JEMS

Good afternoon my fashionable followers,
a little more camouflage here with this simple tshirt with embellished shoulders (although you cant actually see the detail in the photos) also loving these black velvet shorts :) Its one of those days when you cant get a good photo for the wind blowing your hair in your face so these were the best of them.

Hope you like my outfit and would love see how you have been wearing camouflage this winter?? comment with a link to your blog and i hope to do a post with my fav pics soon. Cant wait!!
Lots of love,Jen xox

everything im wearing is from Zara today apart from my shoes which are Riverisland






No comments:

Post a Comment

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox