Friday 7 September 2012

OH ZARA YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL

hey there my lovelies
its been a hectic week trying to get myself all organised in my new flat but worth it
A trip to Zara made me hate my poor finances but managed to grab these gorgeous distressed jeans that iv been wanting for a while.I opted for a really simple blazer and white tee just to show them off.Of course pairing them with rose metallic heels,cant be too boring now
Hope you have a very fashionable day
Lots of love xox

jeans and blazer- zara,shoes- topshop,top - h&m

5 comments:

  1. Love the jeans and blazer ;). x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!! i didn't know your blog but i loved it!! loved this post! woooow! you look beautiful!! love your eyes!!
    I leave my blog if you want to visit it!
    Kisses beauty!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com
    WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG--> http://marilynsclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/worldwide-giveaway-liketosurf.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit... awww :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wundervolles Outfit :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Madeline xoxo

    www.madelines-statement.de

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox