Sunday 12 August 2012

THE LIEBSTER AWARD



Hi there my lovelies,
Totally over the moon today as i was nominated for the Liebster Award.So thanks so much to Amari from Estilo Sierra for nominating me :)

For everyone who doesn't know this award can be given to us bloggers just starting out with less than 200 followers.

The rules for this award are: 
       1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
             4. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. Remember, no tag backs!


So here are 11 things about me :)
  •   My friends all make fun of me for wearing heels everywhere i go,no matter the weather or situation
  • I am a strong believer in forgive and forget,cant be bothered with holding a grudge with someone too long its far too much effort
  • Obviously i love everything to do with fashion but i have an occasional day of wearing sweats,no make-up and doing nothing all day.Don't think I'm alone on that one though
  • Family and friends are the most important thing to me
  • I have the worst sense of direction.Could get lost in a postbox
  • I am a definite shop ahoholic,not sure if theres medicine for that but I'm pretty sure if there is i may need to start taking it in the near future
  • I do like wearing colourful thing but my favourite colour is actually grey
  • I have a hamster called Sheldon
  • My favourite music is rap ( not really its Disney :p )
  • Would love to be a big reader but i always fall asleep
  • And finally my moto for life would have to be to stop looking for things you don't have and appreciate the things you do have,but of course that does not apply when shopping


And now for my answers to questions i was given:
Which aspect of blogging do you find most interesting?
Getting lovely comments from my readers

What would you wear on a first date?
The first of the hundreds of outfits i tried on

Which celebrity would be your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Gonna have to say Ryan Reynolds

If you could be a designer, what would you design?
Well i want to be a clothes designer

Love, work, family, friends- how do you prioritize them?
Family,friends,Love,work

What do you fear the most?
Probably being completely alone would be the scariest thing.oh and sharks

Do you believe in Love At First Sight?
Il let you know if it happens :p

Describe your perfect day.
Watching all the Harry Potter movies with a big bag of popcorn

How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I hope to be a designer living in New York <3

After a stressful day, what do you do to de-stress?
Phone my mum

You can choose between a princess`s life and a secretary`s life. Which would it be and why?
That's easy just think of all the Princess's pretty dresses

Now are the 11 bloggers i nominated for this award.Check out these lovely blogs

Here are the questions for you to answer:
  • whats your favourite item in your wardrobe?
  • whats your favourite perfume?
  • what made you want to create a blog?
  • whats your favourite thing about blogging?
  • what beauty product do you swear by?
  • whats your favourite colour of jellybean?
  • If you had a superpower what would you want it to be and why?
  • How would you describe your personality in three words?
  • Whats your current fashion obsession?
  • Do you think its possible to have too many shoes?
  • what is your dream for the future?


Thanks again to Amari for nominating me
Lots of love
Jen xox

3 comments:

  1. lovely blog.

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    www.loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! Unfortunately I've already done one though but great blog, I'll be following :)

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me :)
    love your blog, I'm now a follower!!

    PS love the diy clutch sooo nice xxxx

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox