Wednesday 22 August 2012

NEW BEST FRIEND

Hey there my lovelies,
hope you have had a sunnier week than me,its been miserable here,que black jeans :)

Am posting another clutch bag i made yesterday.Its black leather with gold studs.Inspiration by Zara's version but with curved contour flap and purple lining.Its definitely my new bf this week,will be constructing all my outfits around it i think.Today I'm wearing simple black jeans and white lace blouse with scarf belt and killer block heels.Hope you like :)

 Have a fashionable day

Jacket - Zara, Blouse - New Look, Jeans - H&M, Scarf belt - Primark, Bag - DIY




Lots of love
Jen xox



4 comments:

  1. the bag looks amazing hun well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're sooo clever! that clutch is AMAZE! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too talented!!!!!!! I love your outfit!!! You look amazing!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have such an AMAZING blog, I am definitely following! <3 Hope you can take a look at my blog and facebook page and follow me as well? <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox